Choose your pearl color; grey, white, or pink. Hand carved pearl by Arlo Edge Walker. Pearl skull is wearing a handmade sterling silver top hat and sits on a 3 1/2 inch stainless steel pin. If you would like the pin to be longer or shorter, please request at checkout.
This pin is perfect to wear on a collar, hat, or lapel.
* Please note you will not get the exact pin pictured. Each piece is made to order however you will receive a piece that looks similar.
** Current production time for this piece is 2 weeks.
All major credit/debit cards and PayPal are available as payment options. Payment is due in full upon order.
All ready to ship pieces are shipped within 1 to 3 business days after purchase. Current made to order production time is two weeks. If you are granted a custom piece, you will be notified of the estimated completion and ship date. If you need an item sooner, please message Arlo and he will see if he can accommodate. Thank you.
Packaging: All orders are packaged in a jewelry gift box and ready to gift.
Arlo Edge Walker ships Worldwide!
DOMESTIC: Due to being rural: items are shipped Monday, Wednesday, and Friday via USPS. Items are not shipped the same day of purchase.
INTERNATIONAL: Due to being rural: items are shipped every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday via USPS. Please note there is tracking with your international shipment via USPS. I always search your country's custom regulations before I choose to ship via USPS, as some countries do not allow jewelry to be sent into their country by USPS. If USPS does not allow, I use FedEx International as an alternative. The price for shipment for FedEx is usually the same price as USPS International. If interested in the cost of shipping for your country before you purchase, please message Arlo.
Please be aware your country may charge a custom/duty fee for any international packages. Some packages go through without any charge, however sometimes there may be a custom/duty charge that can incur. Arlo Edge Walker does not charge for these fees, they are charged by your country's customs officials. Please be aware of your country's customs and duty policies for any international packages. Arlo Edge Walker is not responsible for any delays due to customs.
*The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this website pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
We want to ensure you are happy with your product! Please let Arlo know via message if you need to make a change to the item purchased such as changing the length of the chain, etc.
All custom and sale pieces are non-refundable.
Rings customized by size are non-refundable, however pendants, pins, and earrings can be returned if in original condition and not used.
*Rings cannot be exchanged if the wrong size is ordered, this is because each ring is customized to your specifications. Please choose your ring size carefully before placing an order with Arlo Edge Walker, this is a firm policy. If you are getting a ring for a significant other, please do not measure the ring yourself, please take it to an experience jeweler who will provide the correct ring size. All orders must be requested with US ring size only.
*Once your item is mailed, Arlo Edge Walker takes no responsibility for stolen, lost, damage, or items delivered late.
**We deserve the right to deny any returns or exchanges.
Last updated 3 April 2022.
Additionally, I will make every reasonable effort to inform you when I interact with third parties with your information; however, you are solely responsible for reviewing, understanding, and agreeing to or not agreeing to any third-party privacy policies.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information from time to time if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I collect, use and share your information in several legally-permissible ways, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide you with customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or to receive notifications from me;
- If necessary to comply with a court order or legal obligation, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Protecting my customers’ personal information is crucially important to my business and something I take very seriously. For these reasons, I share your personal information only for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- With Third-Party Service Providers. I engage the following trusted third parties to perform functions and provider services to my shop:
Google Analytics, which helps me understand how visitors browse Arlo Edge Walker . You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
I share you personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services;
- In the Event of a Business Transfer. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- In Compliance with Laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that doing so is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) perform legal obligations to which I am bound by agreements; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction has. If I am required to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. Your rights are as follows:
- Right to Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Right to Change, Restrict, or Delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (such as where I am required to store information for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon your request.
- Right to Object. You can object to (a) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (b) receiving marketing messages from me. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue storing and using your information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Right to Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
You may reach me with any concerns relating to privacy at email@example.com
If your order must arrive to you by a certain date, whether it be for a special event or a gift, please get in touch via message. I will do my best to accommodate but I cannot guarantee the arrival of an order by a certain date. All stated delivery times are estimates, not guarantees so I recommend you make sure you allow as much time as possible for your order to arrive by the date you need it.
Pearls are considered an organic gem and need to be cared for properly. Be sure to not expose the pearl to any harsh chemicals such as ammonia, bleach, vinegar, any abrasive materials, etc. It is also important not to store pearls in a plastic bag as plastic contains a chemical that will damage the pearl. Otherwise, the best method to clean the pearl is to use a damp soft cloth and gentle natural soap. Never use a polishing cloth on a pearl as that will damage the pearl. Only use jewelry cleaner that is specifically for pearls. Be sure to not wear your carved pearl jewelry while bathing, swimming, exercising, or for every day wear to avoid weathering overtime.
Custom orders are on a case by case basis as I do not create jewelry full time anymore. Tattooing has been my main focus. However, send me a message if you are interested in something. I will let you know if I can accommodate or give you an estimated date I can start work on the custom piece. Thank you for your understanding.
Not yet, but working on it. ;)
I also attend certain festivals where I sell my work. Stay updated by subscribing to my newsletter at www.arloedgewalker.com.