Poison apple, coral, fetal skull necklace.
10 mm dyed red coral, hand carved into a skull by Arlo Edge Walker atop the Rocky Mountains of Colorado.
Coral is hand carved into a fetal skull. The bail is also hand made from sterling silver. The leaf is also made of sterling silver.
You can choose to have the pendant hang from leather cord or sterling silver chain, choice between 16 to 20 inches in length.
You will not get the same pendant pictured, yours will be one of a kind however similar. Please allow two weeks production time.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Last updated 3 April 2022.
Additionally, I will make every reasonable effort to inform you when I interact with third parties with your information; however, you are solely responsible for reviewing, understanding, and agreeing to or not agreeing to any third-party privacy policies.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information from time to time if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I collect, use and share your information in several legally-permissible ways, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide you with customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or to receive notifications from me;
- If necessary to comply with a court order or legal obligation, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Protecting my customers’ personal information is crucially important to my business and something I take very seriously. For these reasons, I share your personal information only for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- With Third-Party Service Providers. I engage the following trusted third parties to perform functions and provider services to my shop:
Google Analytics, which helps me understand how visitors browse Arlo Edge Walker . You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
I share you personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services;
- In the Event of a Business Transfer. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- In Compliance with Laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that doing so is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) perform legal obligations to which I am bound by agreements; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction has. If I am required to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. Your rights are as follows:
- Right to Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Right to Change, Restrict, or Delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (such as where I am required to store information for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon your request.
- Right to Object. You can object to (a) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (b) receiving marketing messages from me. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue storing and using your information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Right to Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
You may reach me with any concerns relating to privacy at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your order must arrive to you by a certain date, whether it be for a special event or a gift, please get in touch via message. I will do my best to accommodate but I cannot guarantee the arrival of an order by a certain date. All stated delivery times are estimates, not guarantees so I recommend you make sure you allow as much time as possible for your order to arrive by the date you need it.
Pearls are considered an organic gem and need to be cared for properly. Be sure to not expose the pearl to any harsh chemicals such as ammonia, bleach, vinegar, any abrasive materials, etc. It is also important not to store pearls in a plastic bag as plastic contains a chemical that will damage the pearl. Otherwise, the best method to clean the pearl is to use a damp soft cloth and gentle natural soap. Never use a polishing cloth on a pearl as that will damage the pearl. Only use jewelry cleaner that is specifically for pearls. Be sure to not wear your carved pearl jewelry while bathing, swimming, exercising, or for every day wear to avoid weathering overtime.
Custom orders are on a case by case basis as I do not create jewelry full time anymore. Tattooing has been my main focus. However, send me a message if you are interested in something. I will let you know if I can accommodate or give you an estimated date I can start work on the custom piece. Thank you for your understanding.
Not yet, but working on it. ;)
I also attend certain festivals where I sell my work. Stay updated by subscribing to my newsletter at www.arloedgewalker.com.